Aurora Gold & Diamonds appreciates your business and values our customers. Therefore, the company is proud to offer international shipping, worldwide!
There are no hidden fees or additional expenses that will be added onto the cost of the item (loose diamond or jewelry piece) at any point. However, Aurora Gold & Diamonds recommends that you consult with your local tax official to see what import duties and/or VAT you are required to pay in your place of residence. Aurora Gold & Diamonds will not be responsible for any duties, VAT, taxes or surcharges levied by the customer’s country.
Additional information regarding anything purchased through www.auroradiamonds.co.za:
- All orders are fully insured before shipping by Aurora Gold & Diamonds
- Shipments usually take between 3-5 business days after Aurora Gold & Diamonds receives final payment for the order. Please check with your Aurora Gold & Diamonds representative in order to verify shipping times specific to your country as they may vary.
- Shipments cannot be made to P.O. boxes. Therefore, a proper shipping address, telephone number, and name of receiver must be provided before the sale is complete.
- No item is shipped until full payment has been received.
- Every item is shipped with an invoice and an appraisal if one has been requested.
- Aurora Gold & Diamonds will not be held accountable for any shipping delays. However, all sales representatives will do whatever necessary to help rectify the problems in order to ensure a quick and easy delivery.
Please note: The international shipping is from the Aurora Gold & Diamonds offices to the address provided by the customer. Aurora Gold & Diamonds will not be responsible in the event that a shipment is held/stored with a carrier/customs. Furthermore, if fees are applied, the customer is responsible to pay the charge in order to have the shipment released. If for any reasons the shipment must be returned back to the Aurora Gold & Diamonds offices, the customer will be held liable for the cost of the returning shipment. In the event that a customer chooses not to complete a transaction, any fees applied for storage and returned shipment will be deducted from the refund issued for the order.